Entries for competition and Show Only are now closed, thank you.
NEW for 2018!
For those wishing to display their work without entering the competition, there will be a “Show Only” category.
Submission deadline for this category is April 15, 2018.
FFAA is excited to announce a new opportunity for fibre artists.
We will be accepting entries for show only in our “Climate Change” competition,
opening May 6, 2018 at Enterprise Square, Edmonton, AB.
Entries must abide by the same rules as juried entries and follow the them of “Climate Change”. See our website for our rules and entry form.
1. Items will be displayed along with competition entries, but will not be eligible for prizes or open to commenting.
2. Entries will be published in our competition catalogue, identified as show items only
3. Fees are $25 for members, $40 for non-members.
4. Entries must follow our guidlines for juried entries, and must be placed into the appropriate category.
5. All other rules for entry apply to show only items.
6. Deadline is April 15, 2018
7. Only one entry per person please
Climate Change – What Does It Mean to You?
Climate Change can be political, social, environmental….
Early bird submission deadline February 9, 2018
Final deadline for applications is March 2, 2018
Felting (natural fibres)
Other Fibre Technique
Youth Division (17 and under)